Search This Blog

Tuesday 19 November 2013

PLUSHS CORNER via RENMARK SA

  If you are looking for a free camp to stay at near Renmark SA then Plushs Bend is a good choice. Only a few Kms from Renmark centre on a side road, the campsite is a large area along the banks of the Murray River. Another one of those sites that was pleasant without being spectacular although I did stay a couple of days to rest up. No Axe man here but I did get a visit from the Police who asked for ID, my reasons for being there and how long I intended to stay. Apparently there had been a couple of robberies in the area prior to my arrival and they were checking out any unsavoury looking strangers, like me.









1 comment:

  1. What happened Steve, your photos are big.......and beautiful, I like it
    Helen

    ReplyDelete